The Fluence SPYDR 2i is a full-cycle LED grow light for indoor horticulture, which has been developed for high PPFD cultivation and is a top-lighting solution for licensed cannabis growersand professional home growers. This LED light system is mostly used by professional, commercial growers who often add extra CO2 to their grow room to have bigger plants and a higher yield.
The SPYDR 2i, SPYDR 2p and SPYDR 2x all look alike, but the most important difference is the efficiency of the LED diodes. The SPYDR 2i uses less power than the 2p, but the efficiency is better and thus the PPF is higher. When no CO2 is used it's best to enlarge the hanging distance, depending on which plants you grow. The distance to the canopy for e.g. sativa plants can often be closer than for indica plants due to their genetic heritage and lighting needs.
The SPYDR 2i is ideal for both multi and single-tier applications including vertical farms, growth chambers, tables with adjustable aisles and tents. Designed for controlled environment horticulture applications requiring efficient, precise, and uniform levels of photosynthetic flux density (PPFD).
The SPYDR 2i builds on the previous generation’s SPYDRx PLUS performance. The full Spectrum grow light serves every purpose / application from VEG to Bloom.
● Advanced LED grow light system
● Comparable with a 1000w Double ended HPS system
● Perfect for propagation, veg or bloom
● Fixture weight: 12,55 kg (27 lbs, 11 oz)
● Coverage area: 120 x 120 cm (4 x 4 feet)
● Safe hanging distance: 15,2 cm (6 inch)
● Lifespan: 54.000 hours
● Dimensions: 108,7 x 119,4 x 10,9 cm (42,8 x 46,99 x 4,3 inch)
● 5 year limited warranty – 3 year full warranty